Our Concord Hotel
Our Concord hotel proudly participates in the IHG Green Engage Program to reduce waste and increase environmental sustainability on property. When you stay at the Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek, you can rest assured that our conscientious staff is working towards creating a friendlier and more sustainable world.
- Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 12:00 p.m.
- Dining: Vineyards Restaurant and Bar
- Parking: Complimentary Self-Park
- Pet Policy: Pets Allowed with a $50.00 Deposit per Stay
- Internet: Free WiFi
- Smoking: Not Allowed
- Events Space: 26,300 Sq. Ft.
- Public Transit: Minutes from Concord BART station
- Shuttle: Complimentary hotel shuttle service within a two-mile radius
Pet Friendly Hotel
The Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek invites you to bring your furry friend along for your next visit. Our designated pet relief area allows you to enjoy a stress-free stay with your four-legged pal. If you plan to bring along your furry friend:
- Book one of our comfortable guest rooms or suites
- Call our front desk at (925) 674-9567
- Give us your confirmation number
- Tell our friendly staff that you'd like to bring your pet
- Pack your friend's favorite chew toy, bone, or ball
- Enjoy your stay!
To keep all of our two-legged guests happy, please acknowledge the following pet policies and guidelines:
- Pets must weigh less than 35 lbs.
- A non-refundable $50.00 deposit is required per pet per stay
- Pets left unattended in guestrooms must be placed in an appropriate crate or carrier
- Pets must be controlled on a leash when outside of the guestroom
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel's restaurant, pool area, or fitness center
- Guests must walk their pets in the designated relief areas
- Guests must clean up after their pets
- Pets must be removed from guestrooms prior to housekeeping services unless other arrangements have been made
- Official proof of vaccination must be provided upon request
Green Engage Hotel
The Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek is a proud participant in the IHG Green Engage System. With the help of an innovative online system, we can better monitor our energy consumption, water usage, and waste production. Our educated hotel staff works diligently towards reducing our carbon footprint and increasing sustainability on property. Environmentally responsible travelers can be confident that the Crowne Plaza Concord/Walnut Creek is working to create a better planet for us all.